Our customers often approach us for tips & tricks, here’s our most common feedback… If you are a trans woman, getting ready for your first TS meet up and official date, you are perhaps perplexed with the question all women know all too well: “What to wear?” Alas, there’s no need for panic, at least not with these beauty and fashion tips for trans women.
– Add two sizes to your men’s shoe size and you’ll get your woman’s shoe size.
– Finding cute shoes in a size 13 can prove to be quite a challenge, browse the Michael Salem collection of crossdressing shoes to find the best fit and style for your own needs.
Our range of bras come in all shapes, sizes and purposes
– If none of the bras work for you, consider our great range of breast forms first
– Find out your proper bra size. You can either get fitted by a professional at a lingerie store or by using our sizing chart.
Dresses & Skirts
– You can get the appearance of a more feminine figure by wearing skirts and dresses that accentuate your hips and cinch you in your waist.
– Wear flowy dresses (summer or skater dresses) that have a lot of fabric on the skirt
Makeup is a great way to enhance your femininity but it’s important to keep your makeup natural and try not to overcompensate
Contouring is very important for trans women, as it can change the appearence of your bone structure
Get your eyebrows professionally shaped to refine and emphasize what you already have. When applying makeup, don’t reconstruct them but fill them in instead
Use a lot of mascara and fake lashes, and skip the eyeshadow for an everyday look
When it comes to lipsticks, the world is your oyster